Aim for the highest
- Raise the bar. Wait for bigger gains
- Find best solution by widening your perspective
- Be attentive. Distill ideas down to their fundamental truths
- Keep learning and growing
Be grounded and courageous
- Make your own discoveris. Deep dive into fact.
- Stay level headed. Focus on impact.
- Assume ownership, take a risk, break the mold
- Rapid iterations, multiple possibilites
Be open & humble
- Trust yourself. Trust each others.
- Be willing to offer and ask for help. Collaboration creates values
- Approach problems with the big pictures in mind
- Be mindful and check your ego; stay open to differents ideas
Be candid & clear
- Dare to share your honest opinions.
- It’s okay to make mistakes. Own it when you do
- Stick to the fact, identify issues and avoid ‘leader pleasing’
- Be accurate and forthright; be methodical and focused.
Always day 1
- Take initiative and push boundaries – There is no task too big or too small.
- Be resilient. Face reality and change it.
- Embrace change as an opportunity. Thrive in it.
- Always think like day 1
Champion diversity & inlcusion
- Be tenacious in making sure that the diversity of the world is reflected to your team
- Welcome people as they are, value uniqueness and bring out potential.
- Encourage participation from everyone. Seek out views that challange your own that create mutual respect and true appreciation of differences.
- Be a champion of inclusion and foster a welcoming workplace